The Permobil Foundation believes that regardless of disability, everyone deserves a chance to reach their dreams without limitations. No person should be excluded from opportunity due to a disability. That’s why we are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life by assisting with Permobil product and chair donations so you can live a life with fewer limitations.
IN-KIND PRODUCT DONATION REQUESTS:
Recommendations for product and accessory donations include consideration of:
- Critical need of individual/client
- Completion of in-kind product application (including client signature)
- All insurance options/appeals have been submitted and denied prior to submission of application
- Alignment with Permobil Foundation mission
- Quote number from a dealer/vendor
- Dealer/vendor must agree to partner with the Foundation to provide support/service on the donated parts/chair. Additionally dealers should note that future requests of parts from donated chairs must be resubmitted as a new application for each client (one application per year).
- Application will not be considered if chair has already been ordered.
- If requested client agrees to share how the donation of the chair/parts impacted their life
To apply for in-kind product donations:
The Permobil Foundation Board of Directors meet once a month to consider donation, sponsorship, and grant requests. All applicants will be notified of the status of funding their application after the monthly board meeting. Applications are due by the 20th of each month (no exceptions).
Applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Proposals may, at the discretion of the Permobil Foundation and the Board of Directors, be either fully funded, partially funded, declined. Please note that in-kind product donations are limited and are only given at the discretion of the Permobil Foundation and the Board of Directors.