SPONSORSHIP & GRANT REQUESTS:
Recommendations for funding include consideration of:
- Relationship to Permobil and Permobil employee(s)
- Alignment with Permobil Foundation mission/strategies
- Critical need in the community
- History and/or relationship with organization (board service, volunteer involvement, etc.)
- Organization’s budget needs
- Completion of application
How to apply for sponsorship & grants:
The following must be included in your proposal for your application to be considered:
- Complete Sponsorship & Grant Application (choose one)
- Written narrative of your request including itemized budget of proposal and all levels of sponsorship opportunities (limit 3 pages)
- Copy of 501(C)(3)
- Current form 990 or financial statement
- Board of Directors
The Permobil Foundation Board of Directors meet once a month to consider donation, sponsorship, and grant requests. All applicants will be notified on the status of their application after the monthly board meeting. Applications are due by the 20th of each month (no exceptions). All event sponsorship request must be submitted a minimum of 60 days prior to the event.
The Permobil Foundation’s fiscal year is on the calendar year. The Board of Directors make their decision based on findings and recommendations prepared for them by the Foundation staff. The Foundation requests that only one application be submitted during a twelve-month period.
Please refer to Foundation Request Overview & Guideline section for additional information
Organizations that receive funding greater than $10,000 will be asked to submit outcomes (return on investment packet) along with impact stories that relate to the donation from the Permobil Foundation. The purpose of this request is to share with the Permobil employees how Permobil Foundation is impacting the communities where we live as well as identify ways that we can enhance long-term partnerships.
Please notify the Permobil Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org of any publicity surrounding awarded funding and donations. The inclusion of Permobil Foundation in a listing of annual supporters is appreciated. Mail to: Permobil Foundation: 300 Duke Drive · Lebanon, TN 37090